- Financial statements for Eighteen months ended 31st December 2014
- Financial Statements for year ended 31st December 2016
Plans for Major Capital Expenditure
Payments or Purchase Orders for Goods and Services
Purchase Order Report Greater than €20,000 — 2016
Purchase Order Report Greater than €20,000 — 2017
Purchase Order Report Greater than €20,000 — 2018
Purchase Order Report Greater than €20,000 — 2019
Purchase Order Report Greater than €20,000 — 2020
- Purchase orders are inclusive of VAT where appropriate.
- Withholding tax or Relevant contracts Tax will be deducted from payments where appropriate and accordingly the payment amount may fall below €20,000
- The report includes payments for goods and services.
- Penalty interest may be added at point of payment for late payments over 30 days.
- Some payments may be excluded from the above data if the publication of same would be precluded under Freedom of Information or may be commercially sensitive.
Governance Board Member Remuneration
Members of Louth and Meath Education and Training Board do not receive any remuneration in respect of their membership of the Board, although staff who are members of Board are remunerated separately in their capacities as employees of LMETB.
Some reasonable expenses for e.g. travel to meetings are occasionally claimed by Board members and are included in LMETB’s Annual Report.