What applications come with Office 365 ProPlus for PC?
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Access 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Lync 2013
- InfoPath 2013
What are the PC requirements for Office 365 ProPlus?
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8
32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
- 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
- 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
- 3 gigabytes (GB) Disk space
- 1024 x 768 Monitor resolution
Office 365 ProPlus Installation Guide for Windows
To install the newest version of Office through the Microsoft Student Advantage program, follow the instructions below.
Use INTERNET EXPLORER as a Browser for best results.
- Log in to your LMETB Student email
2. Choose Settings from the top-right menu
3. Choose Office365 Settings
4. Choose Software
5. The page will default to the “Office” options.
Click the Install button to install the latest version of Office
The default installation is 32-bit. If you want to install the 64-bit version, click on “advanced” under versions and select 64-bit option
6. Choose Run
7. The streaming installation will begin
8. Do not go offline or restart your computer until the installation is complete.
Click here to go back to Office 365 ProPlus general information